* I don’t want the public to see the world they live in while they’re in the Park. I want to feel they’re in another world.
* Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.
* Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world
* Disneyland is a work of love. We didn’t go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.
* We believed in our idea – a family park where parents and children could have fun- together.
* I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
* You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.
* It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.
* That’s the real problem with the world, too many people grow up.
* There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.
* The best way to get started s to quit taking and begin doing.
* When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
* Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future.
* When you are curious you find lots of interesting things to do.
* The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
* Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.
* The difference in winning & losing is most often, not quitting.
* If you can dream it, you can do it.
* We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
* Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children.
* Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.
*** This is a digital scrapbooking product; downloads will be automatically available upon payment. No physical product will be received. For quality purposes all files are created at 300 dpi. ***