* I don’t want the public to see the world they live in while they’re in the Park. I want to feel they’re in another world.
* Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.
* Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world
* Disneyland is a work of love. We didn’t go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.
* We believed in our idea – a family park where parents and children could have fun- together.
* I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
* You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.
*** This is a digital scrapbooking product; downloads will be automatically available upon payment. No physical product will be received. For quality purposes all files are created at 300 dpi. ***